First, make sure you’re registered to vote! Click here to learn how.
Then, prepare yourself to vote meaningfully! Go to https://myvote.wi.gov and enter your address. It will find your polling place and the hours it will be open. It will produce a map you can print out.
At the same site, choose “What’s On My Ballot” to find who is running for elected offices in your area. The site will generate a sample ballot that you can print out and use to research the candidates and record notes (such as endorsements). Bring the printout with you to the polling place and into the voting booth to remind you of whom to vote for.
Have you asked yourself what can I do to secure our elections? Well, here are 10 things you can do.
1. Be on the lookout for any illegal/questionable election activity.
2. If you see something, put your clerk on notice.
3. THEN File a complaint, judgment, or start a criminal investigation of that illegal/questionable election activity.
4. To file a complaint with the Wisconsin Election Commission https://elections.wi.gov/elections/election-security-integrity/election-complaints-concerns
5. To file a judgment https://www.wicourts.gov/ecourts/efilecircuit/docs/efilejudglien.pdf
6. For Criminal Activity or if you go to the polls on election day and they say you have already voted, call the County Sheriff (920) 683-4200 to report the incident. Do not leave the poll until an officer completes an investigation.
7. When filling out an absentee ballot, use blue ink only.
9. Push legislation to get – One day elections with 2 forms of ID, paper ballots, and hand counts only.
10. Wisconsin Family Council – take the following information to church
a. Honor God with your vote https://wifamilycouncil.org/election-central/honoring-god-with-your-vote-campaign/
b. Printable WI Voter Information PDF https://wifamilycouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/VIP-Digitial.pdf
c. WFC at 888-378-7395 or email Diane at [email protected]
11. The City of Madison has refused to remove their illegal drop boxes from their communities and has instead turned them into left leaning political propaganda. Everyday citizens in the Madison area must pass by these monuments and be reminded of the illegal actions the City of Madison committed during the 2020 election. Please sign the following petition to have Madison officials remove these historical monuments of election fraud and corruption. https://www.change.org/removeboxes
Source: Manitowoc County Tea Party Movement