Our booth at the Brown County Fair, August 16-20, was a great success! We estimate more than 2,000 people visited! About 120 of them entered our raffle; congratulations to our three winners!
- Stephanie S. -- the painted barnboard flag
- Daniel R. -- the cloth American flag
- Carol S. -- the "Pledge of Allegiance" placard
So many THANK YOUs are in order!
Many thanks to the local and state elected officials who joined us at the booth to chat with constituents and other booth visitors:
- Rachael Cabral-Guevara, State Senator
- Joy Goeben, State Representative
- Angela Hansen-Winker, Wrightstown School Board
- Andre Jacques, State Senator
- Dennis Kaminski, Pulaski School Board
- George Lucia, candidate for U.S. Senate
- Tom Lund, Brown County Board
- Jeff Nelson, Wrightstown School Board
- Peter Schmidt, State Representative
- Shae Sortwell, State Representative
- Chad Weininger, 2023 candidate for mayor of Green Bay
Many thanks, too, to the volunteers who helped set up and staff the booth during the Fair. Our success would not have been possible without you!
- Diane B.
- Joe B.
- Verchelle D.
- Kaye F.
- Elaina K.
- Chris L.
- Dan L.
- Vickie L.
- George L.
- Tom P.
- Karen S.
- Dick S.
- Mary Ann S.
- Linda S.
- Tom S.
- Chuck T.
- Diane T.
- Dave V.
- Deb W.
- Joan Z.
- Ron Z.
And finally, thanks to the organizations who provided us with FREE materials -- buttons, stickers, caps, t-shirts, koozies, and other swag as well as publications -- that we were able to distribute from the booth!
- Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation
- Heartland Institute
- National Rifle Association
- Pro-Life Wisconsin
- Turning Point Action
We hope you enjoy the photos below ... and we hope to see you next year at the Fair!